Key Risk Indicators Benchmarking Report for Technology Services
This 67-page benchmarking report includes benchmarking data for 30 Technology Services key risk indicator metrics, or KRIs, including Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF), Incident Closing Ratio, and more. Each KRI in this report includes a chart outlining high-to-low performer data, a detailed KRI definition, calculation instructions and a summary of high-performing company attributes. Stop operating in the dark – benchmarking is a major step in identifying potential improvements within any technology department. This report will give you a head start that you can’t find anywhere else.
Which metrics, or KPIs, are included in this report?
Which Key Risk Indicators, or KRIs, are included in this report? This 67-page report includes benchmarking data (in easy-to-understand chart format), detailed definitions, measurement instructions and high-performer characteristics for the following 30 Key Risk Indicators (KRIs):
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- Percentage of Unplanned
- System Availability (Severity I)
- Percentage of Incidents Related to Capacity Shortage
- Change Success
- Percentage of Emergency Changes
- Percentage of Incidents Caused by Recent Change
- Average Age of Known Problems
- Mean Time to Resolve (Problems)
- Problem Closing Ratio
- Percentage of External SLAs Met (Vendors)
- Percentage of Internal SLAs Met (Applications/Systems)
- First Time Fix-Rate (Incidents)
- Incident Closing Ratio
- Mean Time to Resolve (Incidents)
- Percentage of High Priority Incidents
- Percentage of Recurring Incidents
- Average Page Load Time (End-to-End)
- Average Page Size
- Elements per Page
- Abandonment Rate
- Average Speed of Answer
- Critical Overnight Process Success Rate
- Average Ticket Response Time
- Mean Time to Resolve (Ticket)
- Percentage of Tickets Escalated to Problem
- Network Availability (by System)
- Server Build Cycle Time
- Percentage of Assets No Longer Supported
- Percentage of Unmanaged Devices Detected on Network
Download a Sample Key Risk Indicators Benchmarking Report for Technology Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you collect and validate your data?
A: From real-world consulting engagements with Fortune 500 leaders. We’ve spent 25 years conducting original research and anonymizing data from our engagements with top companies around the world. Every single data point we collect is scrutinized by our analysts to conform to established baselines and our rigorous in-house validation process. We won’t serve it up to you unless it meets our tough standards for utility and value.
Q: How much information will my Benchmarking Report contain?
A: Enough to produce a useful benchmark. And rest assured that it’s all current, validated, and useful. We only include data that’s been collected in the last five years. And while sample sizes vary by KPI, the average is 25, and the high end can surpass 1,000.
Q: How often do you update your reports?
A: Every year. We’re constantly gathering, scouring, and processing new data. We update our reports based on trends our analysts detect in the data, as well as the demand from our consulting clients and customers like you.
Q: Your download-able reports look great. But I need something custom. Can you help?
A: Heck yes. Our crack research teams just love custom assignments, and would be delighted to perform targeted research tailored to your specific requirements. Find out just how fast and affordable this is: Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 866.650.2888 and one of our friendly professionals will be happy to answer all your questions.