Commercial Lending Benchmarking Report
This 42-page benchmarking report includes benchmarking data for 17 commercial lending KPIs including Commercial Loan Application Processing Cycle Time, Cost per Commercial Loan Origination and more. Each KPI in this report includes a chart outlining high-to-low performer data, a detailed KPI definition, calculation instructions and a summary of high-performing company attributes. Stop operating in the dark - benchmarking is a major step in identifying potential improvements within commercial lending operations. This report will give you a head start that you can't find anywhere else.
Which metrics, or KPIs, are included in this report?
This 42-page report includes benchmarking data (in easy-to-understand chart format), detailed definitions, measurement instructions and high-performer characteristics for the following 17 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Commercial Loan Application Processing Cycle Time
- Commercial Loan Application to Underwriting Decision Cycle Time
- Commercial Loan Charge-Off Rate
- Commercial Loan Officers per Commercial Credit Analyst
- Commercial Loan Origination Cycle Time
- Commercial Loan Recovery Rate
- Commercial Loan Underwriting Decision to Close Cycle Time
- Commercial Loans Closed per Processing Employee
- Commercial Loans Outstanding ($) per Loan Servicing Employee
- Commercial Loans Outstanding per Commercial Loan Officer
- Cost per Commercial Loan Origination
- Percentage of Commercial Loans 30-89 Days Past Due
- Percentage of Commercial Loans 90+ Days Past Due
- Percentage of Commercial Loans Extended (Maturity Date)
- Percentage of Commercial Loans Secured by Collateral
- Percentage of Commercial Loans Subject to Pre-Payment Penalty
- Percentage of Non-Accrual Commercial Loans
Download a Sample Commercial Lending Benchmarking Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you collect and validate your data?
A: From real-world consulting engagements with Fortune 500 leaders. We’ve spent 25 years conducting original research and anonymizing data from our engagements with top companies around the world. Every single data point we collect is scrutinized by our analysts to conform to established baselines and our rigorous in-house validation process. We won’t serve it up to you unless it meets our tough standards for utility and value.
Q: How much information will my Benchmarking Report contain?
A: Enough to produce a useful benchmark. And rest assured that it’s all current, validated, and useful. We only include data that’s been collected in the last five years. And while sample sizes vary by KPI, the average is 25, and the high end can surpass 1,000.
Q: How often do you update your reports?
A: Every year. We’re constantly gathering, scouring, and processing new data. We update our reports based on trends our analysts detect in the data, as well as the demand from our consulting clients and customers like you.
Q: Your download-able reports look great. But I need something custom. Can you help?
A: Heck yes. Our crack research teams just love custom assignments, and would be delighted to perform targeted research tailored to your specific requirements. Find out just how fast and affordable this is: Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 866.650.2888 and one of our friendly professionals will be happy to answer all your questions.