Mortgage Lending Benchmarking Report
This 51-page benchmarking report includes benchmarking data for 21 mortgage lending KPIs including Loan Closing Cycle Time, Loan Pull-Through Rate and more. Each KPI in this report includes a chart outlining high-to-low performer data, a detailed KPI definition, calculation instructions and a summary of high-performing company attributes. Stop operating in the dark - benchmarking is a major step in identifying potential improvements within any mortgage lending operation. This report will give you a head start that you can't find anywhere else.
Which metrics, or KPIs, are included in this report?
This 51-page report includes benchmarking data (in easy-to-understand chart format), detailed definitions, measurement instructions and high-performer characteristics for the following 21 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Abandonment Rate
- Average Handle Time
- Average Hold Time
- Average Speed of Answer
- Call Center Forecast Accuracy
- First Call Resolution Rate
- Mortgage Application Approval Rate
- Mortgage Applications per Processor
- Mortgage Applications per Underwriter
- Mortgage Closing Cycle Time
- Mortgage Loans Serviced per Mortgage Loan Servicing Employee
- Mortgage Production per Loan Officer
- Mortgage Pull-Through Rate
- Mortgages Closed per Closer
- Mortgages Closed per Loan Officer
- Mortgages Closed per Secondary Employee
- Origination Revenue per Mortgage
- Percentage of Mortgage Loans Abandoned by Borrower
- Production Labor Cost per Mortgage Originated
- Unit Cost: Mortgage Loan Origination
- Unit Cost: Mortgage Loan Servicing
Download a Sample Mortgage Lending Benchmarking Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you collect and validate your data?
A: From real-world consulting engagements with Fortune 500 leaders. We’ve spent 25 years conducting original research and anonymizing data from our engagements with top companies around the world. Every single data point we collect is scrutinized by our analysts to conform to established baselines and our rigorous in-house validation process. We won’t serve it up to you unless it meets our tough standards for utility and value.
Q: How much information will my Benchmarking Report contain?
A: Enough to produce a useful benchmark. And rest assured that it’s all current, validated, and useful. We only include data that’s been collected in the last five years. And while sample sizes vary by KPI, the average is 25, and the high end can surpass 1,000.
Q: How often do you update your reports?
A: Every year. We’re constantly gathering, scouring, and processing new data. We update our reports based on trends our analysts detect in the data, as well as the demand from our consulting clients and customers like you.
Q: Your download-able reports look great. But I need something custom. Can you help?
A: Heck yes. Our crack research teams just love custom assignments, and would be delighted to perform targeted research tailored to your specific requirements. Find out just how fast and affordable this is: Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 866.650.2888 and one of our friendly professionals will be happy to answer all your questions.