Supply Chain Benchmarking Report
This 89-page benchmarking report includes benchmarking data for 40 supply chain operations, or management, KPIs including Perfect Customer Order Rate, Backorder Rate, Days Inventory Outstanding and more. Each KPI in this report includes a chart outlining high-to-low performer data, a detailed KPI definition, calculation instructions and a summary of high-performing company attributes. Stop operating in the dark - benchmarking is a major step in identifying potential improvements within any supply chain operation. This report will give you a head start that you can't find anywhere else.
Which metrics, or KPIs, are included in this report?
This 89-page report includes benchmarking data (in easy-to-understand chart format), detailed definitions, measurement instructions and high-performer characteristics for the following 40 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Customer Backorder Rate
- Customer Order Fill Rate
- Customer Order Line Item Fill Rate
- Days Inventory Outstanding
- Days on Hand: Finished Goods
- Days on Hand: Raw Materials
- Distribution Center Expense as a Percentage of Revenue
- Distribution Center Expense per Case
- Distribution Expense as a Percentage of COGS
- Distribution Expense as a Percentage of Total Revenue
- Honeycomb Percentage
- Inventory Accuracy (Dollars)
- Inventory Accuracy (Location)
- Inventory Shrinkage
- Inventory Turnover
- Lost Time Case Rate (LTC)
- Management and Overhead Expense per Case
- Material Handling Damage
- On-time Customer Order Delivery Rate
- On-time Shipment Readiness
- On-time Supplier Delivery Rate
- Order Picking Accuracy
- Order Shipment Cycle Time
- Peak Warehouse Space Utilization
- Percentage of Backorder Dollars
- Percentage of Backorder Lines
- Percentage of Customer Orders with Correct Documentation
- Percentage of Sales Lost Due to Supply Issues
- Perfect Customer Order Rate
- Proof of Delivery Rate
- Spend Under Management (SUM)
- Stocking Cycle Time
- Supplier Order Documentation Accuracy Rate
- Supply Chain Expense as a Percentage of Total Revenue
- Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
- Transportation Expense as a Percentage of Total Revenue
- Undamaged Customer Order Rate
- Undamaged Supplier Shipment Rate
- Warehouse Equipment Utilization Rate
- Warehouse Space Utilization
Download a Sample Supply Chain Benchmarking Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you collect and validate your data?
A: From real-world consulting engagements with Fortune 500 leaders. We’ve spent 25 years conducting original research and anonymizing data from our engagements with top companies around the world. Every single data point we collect is scrutinized by our analysts to conform to established baselines and our rigorous in-house validation process. We won’t serve it up to you unless it meets our tough standards for utility and value.
Q: How much information will my Benchmarking Report contain?
A: Enough to produce a useful benchmark. And rest assured that it’s all current, validated, and useful. We only include data that’s been collected in the last five years. And while sample sizes vary by KPI, the average is 25, and the high end can surpass 1,000.
Q: How often do you update your reports?
A: Every year. We’re constantly gathering, scouring, and processing new data. We update our reports based on trends our analysts detect in the data, as well as the demand from our consulting clients and customers like you.
Q: Your download-able reports look great. But I need something custom. Can you help?
A: Heck yes. Our crack research teams just love custom assignments, and would be delighted to perform targeted research tailored to your specific requirements. Find out just how fast and affordable this is: Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 866.650.2888 and one of our friendly professionals will be happy to answer all your questions.
This workflow template illustrates the creation, review and implementation of the annual manufacturing budget. Purchase and download this template in PDF and Visio (VSD) formats. You can cus...
Type : Workflow Template
Process Participants : Production Manager, Production Planner, Sales Manager
Inventory Standards & Maintenance
This workflow template illustrates the analysis of the historical inventory's use of patterns to determine if changes to inventory standards are required and the comparison of current invent...
Type : Workflow Template
Process Participants : Inventory Control Manager, Materials Management Clerk, Supply Technician