Human Resources Benchmarking Report
This 75-page benchmarking report includes benchmarking data for 31 Human Resources (HR) Department performance metrics, or KPIs, including Time to Fill, Cost per Hire, Turnover Rate and more. Each KPI in this report includes a chart outlining high-to-low performer data, a detailed KPI definition, calculation instructions and a summary of high-performing company attributes. Stop operating in the dark - benchmarking is a major step in identifying potential improvements within any HR Department. This report will give you a head start that you can't find anywhere else.
Which metrics, or KPIs, are included in this report?
This 75-page report includes benchmarking data (in easy-to-understand chart format), detailed definitions, measurement instructions and high-performer characteristics for the following 31 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Average Employee Tenure
- Benefits Administration Expense as a Percentage of Total HR Expense
- Benefits Administration Expense per Employee
- Benefits Staffing Ratio
- Compensation Staffing Ratio
- Cost per Hire
- Employee Relations Staffing Ratio
- Healthcare Expense per Firm-Wide Employee
- HR Expense per Employee
- HR Recruiting & Hiring Expense as a Percentage of Total HR Expense
- HR Span Of Control
- HR Training & Development Staffing Ratio
- Human Resources (HR) Staffing Ratio
- Interview-to-Offer Cycle Time
- Involuntary Turnover Rate
- Job Acceptance Rate
- Non-Salary Compensation per Employee
- Offer-to-Accept Cycle Time
- Open Requisitions per Recruiter
- Positions Filled as a Percentage of Total Employees
- Recruiting & Hiring Expense per Employee
- Recruiting & Hiring Staffing Ratio
- Recruiting Cost Ratio
- Requisition-to-First Interview Cycle Time
- Time to Fill
- Training & Development Expense as a Percentage of Total HR Expense
- Training Expense per Employee
- Training Hours per Employee
- Turnover Rate
- Turnover Rate: First Year of Employment
- Voluntary Turnover Rate
Download a Sample Human Resources Benchmarking Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you collect and validate your data?
A: From real-world consulting engagements with Fortune 500 leaders. We’ve spent 25 years conducting original research and anonymizing data from our engagements with top companies around the world. Every single data point we collect is scrutinized by our analysts to conform to established baselines and our rigorous in-house validation process. We won’t serve it up to you unless it meets our tough standards for utility and value.
Q: How much information will my Benchmarking Report contain?
A: Enough to produce a useful benchmark. And rest assured that it’s all current, validated, and useful. We only include data that’s been collected in the last five years. And while sample sizes vary by KPI, the average is 25, and the high end can surpass 1,000.
Q: How often do you update your reports?
A: Every year. We’re constantly gathering, scouring, and processing new data. We update our reports based on trends our analysts detect in the data, as well as the demand from our consulting clients and customers like you.
Q: Your download-able reports look great. But I need something custom. Can you help?
A: Heck yes. Our crack research teams just love custom assignments, and would be delighted to perform targeted research tailored to your specific requirements. Find out just how fast and affordable this is: Email us (email@example.com) or call us at 866.650.2888 and one of our friendly professionals will be happy to answer all your questions.
Applicant Screening & Interview
This workflow template illustrates the screening of job candidates (by phone) and the subsequent process of shortlisting and interviewing applicants who pass the initial screening call. Purc...
Type : Workflow Template
Process Participants : Hiring Manager, Recruiting Coordinator, Recruiter